1. First, the applicant fills out an application online through our website:
https://eui.edu.eg/en/apply-now/online-admission/ , stating all their information and
2. The applicant then receives an automatic email confirming that his/her application has been
received and will be asked to proceed accordingly with the next step of the admission
process to sit for an English Placement Test (TOEIC).
3. The applicant then receives an email with the TOEIC test details and available slots. A form
will be attached in the mail to register for the test date/time at either AMIDEAST Cairo or
- AMIDEAST Address:
- CAIRO: 38 Mohie El Din Abou El Ezz Street, Dokki-Giza
- ALEXANDRIA: 3 Faraana Street, Azarita – Alexandria
4. The email will also include the payment steps. Once the payment for registering for the test
gets finalized, the student will receive a confirmation email from AMIDEAST with all test
instructions and details.
5. If the applicant has an IELTS certificate, he/she would be exempted from the TOEIC exam.
He/she will be required to attach the IELTS certificate to their application.
6. After sitting for the exam, the applicant will receive an email with the next steps of the