Automotive Embedded SW Development
This program prepares trainees to work as
- Automotive SW Engineer
- R&D Automotive SW Engineer
- 3 Months (five days per week- 7 hours daily)
- The training course starts on 4 August 2023
Training Program's Pillars
- Specialized technical training based on applied projects at all stages, in addition to enriching the skills of trainees with the personal skills necessary for the labor market. In the final stage, attendees must work on their applied graduation project.
- After passing the training program, the trainee obtains an accredited training certificate from the university and begins to conduct interviews and tests by industry partners for assessment and recruitment.
Eligibility to apply
In its current phase, the initiative targets graduates from all universities in the Republic in 2019-2023 from the Faculty of Engineering with a specialization in Communications, Electronics, Computer Engineering, or Mechatronics, or the Faculty of Computing and Information Sciences or the Faculty of Sciences with a specialization in Computer Science.