Dr. Mostafa M. Kamel
Assistant Professor of Management
Dr. Mostafa is an Assistant Professor of Management and Entrepreneurship at Egypt University of Informatics. He has more than a decade of teaching,training and consulting expertise with various institutions across the Middle East. His research interests broadly focus on the role of managing people in addressing today’s workplace challenges. His current research explores employee’s motivation, engagement, and well-being.
Ph.D. Degree in Business Administration (Management Major) from King Saud University.
- Introduction to Business and Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Business Ethics
- Introduction to Management and Organization
Published Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- STC International Investments and Divestments. (2015). Journal of Competitiveness Studies. Vol.23, No.3. (With Abdulrahman Al-Aali).
- Vision-Mission analysis for selected Saudi organizations. (2015). Journal of Competitiveness Studies. Vol.23, No.3. (With Sundrama Natraja and Ziaulhaq B.).
- Conceptualizing and Modelling Employer Brand Equity. 20th International Conference on Corporate and Marketing Communications. Izmir University of Economics, Izmir, Turkey. April 2015. ISBN: 978-975-8789-55-9. (with Faisal A. Albassami).
Dr. Mostafa has over 10 years of experience as an active consultant providing strategy, HR, and policy-making consulting services to businesses and government bodies in the middle east. He Designs evidence-based interventions that benefit organizations and management professionals.