First: Filling the Online Application
- The applicant fills out an application online:
https://eui.edu.eg/en/apply-now/online-admission/, stating all their information and preferences.
- The applicant then receives an automatic email confirming that his/her application has been received and will be asked to pay the application fees and send the receipt to [email protected] and [email protected] .
Second: Delivering Secondary School Certificate and Checking Eligibility for faculty
- The students will be then asked to deliver documents related to his/her secondary school certificate to [email protected]. The Admission office will check the documents and send the student an acceptance email if she/he is eligible. The email will include the tuition fee payment methods to finalize the admission process.
Third: English Language Level Identification
- If the applicant has an IELTS certificate, He/she will be required to attach it to their application or send it to [email protected] to be exempted from the English Placement test.
- If the student has no IELTS certificate, the applicant receives an email with the English Placement test details, available slots, and the payment steps for the English test. Once the payment for registering for the test gets finalized, the student will have to send a copy of the payment receipt to [email protected]and [email protected]
***Note: Students with undefined English Levels till the beginning of the academic semester will be placed automatically in the English Foundation Course.